28" (71 cm.) x 18" x 11". The wooden store with slightly-angled sides has original ochre-painted exterior and apple-green painted interior with darker green and gilt striping and accents. An elaborately carved cornice is decorated with swags and garlands that center a lithographed clock, and there is a pair of decorative columns at the front. The back wall has twelve wooden food or spice drawers with original red painted finish and silver-tin banners with incised food names. The open display niches are arch-shaped, and there are two tall side cabinets with decorative cornices. The floor is papered in a parquet fashion, and there is a matched apple-green painted counter with elaborate applique carved trim. A German porcelain doll with wig and antique red cotton dress and hat stands in the shop. Excellent condition, floor papers somewhat worn; all paints, trims and papers are original. Germany, circa 1895. Nearly identical stores with different combinations of decorative elements can be seen in Cieslik's Reprints of Moritz Gottschalk catalogs. This store is stamped "Gesetzlich geschutz!" on the side and pencil inscribed "1460/3125 cki (?) 12 1/20" on the underside along with another purple Geschutz stamp. A fabulous all-original store in appealing size with wonderful decorative elements.